Terms and Conditions
- ELIGIBILITY: Aspect employees and direct family members are not eligible to win the contest. An entrant who has won a prize in previous Aspect contests is not eligible to win in this competition. Entrants must be natural persons. Clubs, organisations and companies may not enter. The nominator and nominee must both be NZ residents and aged 18 years or over. One winner will be drawn at random.
- CONTEST DATES: The Contest commences on Wednesday 8th December 2021 and closes on Sunday 19th December 2021 at 11.59 pm (“Contest Period”).
- CONTEST ENTRY: The entry method is via Aspect Blinds and Shutters Facebook page. To enter, simply follow Aspect’s Facebook page, comment on our contest post and tag in one deserving person who you’d like to nominate. You don’t need to explain why, just tag them in. For an extra entry, share this post with all your Facebook friends. Entrants must follow Aspect’s Facebook page to be eligible to win. Entries submitted outside the Contest Period will be excluded. Aspect reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify all entries that are deemed to be inappropriate or offensive to other users or any entry Aspect considers to be fraudulent in any other way.
- PRIZE WINNER: One winner will be drawn randomly by judges from Aspect Blinds and Shutters from a pool of entries from the Aspect Facebook page.
- PRIZE INCLUSION: The winner will receive a $250 Farmers e-voucher. The prize offered is not exchangeable for cash. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. No compensation is payable if the winner cannot receive the prize for any reason.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified via Facebook
- JUDGES DECISION IS FINAL: Aspect’s decision regarding the contest and the winner is final. Aspect reserves the right to stop, extend, or change this offer at its discretion.
- INFORMATION: I consent to my name and images be used in Marketing and Advertising by Aspect Living Limited t/a Aspect Blinds and Shutters.
Aspect Blinds and Shutters will collect, use and share personal information with other service providers for the purposes of providing the contest prize.